Sheltering Hearts Together
A St. John’s Ministries annual campaign
Supporting this annual campaign will strengthen the foundation of our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in our community.
Every gift made can save the life of someone struggling who might be on the streets cold and alone.
Those burdens are far too heavy for a person to carry alone.
Please consider making a gift today!
Sheltering Hearts Together: A St. John’s Ministries annual campaign gives everyone in our community the opportunity to support those experiencing homelessness. Through an investment in St. John’s Ministries, our struggling brothers and sisters will receive shelter services and daytime resources to move toward a life of self-sufficiency. You can join a movement of community advocates who want to help the “least of these.” As part of our mission—dignity will be honored, hope restored and lasting change made. Please join us as your donation directly supports shelter services and daytime resources.
St. John’s Ministries is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and your gift is tax-deductible.
Your donation supports shelter services and daytime resources for those experiencing homelessness.
Regardless of how you plan to participate…
We’d encourage you to start here! Creating a positive impact and overcoming stereotypes surrounding homelessness are important for those experiencing it today. Sheltering Hearts Together can be really simple and it takes a community to help our brothers and sisters struggling.
These resources will make it easy for you to spread the word.
WHAT’S THE GOAL?
To raise more than $50,000 to help those seeking shelter so they don’t have to sleep on the streets cold and lonely. Funds will also support daytime resource centers so individuals can receive the forward-moving case management and programming they need to find employment and housing. And don’t forget: Donations made to the Sheltering Hearts Together campaign are 100 percent tax deductible.
EVERY GIFT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every dollar you donate to Sheltering Hearts Together: A St. John’s Ministries annual campaign affects all of us in the best possible way, and your donation directly supports St. John’s Ministries to provide shelter services and daytime resources to those experiencing homelessness or housing instability in our community. Here are just a few ways your donation can help provide life-saving opportunities for our brothers and sisters who seek help every day.
- $1,020 – Can provide shelter for a guest for a month. Last shelter season 70 percent of guests stayed an average of 30 days or less before stabilizing.
- $500 – Can help us provide meals and shelter services to all guests for a night. Last season an average of 115 individuals on average were sheltered each night.
- $250 – Can provide intensive, forward-moving case management to eliminate barriers and provide resources. Case managers advocate for guests to move forward in life.
- $80 – Can provide heat for a night at shelters for those who would otherwise be sleeping on the streets cold and in places not meant for human habitation.
- $34 – Can provide a night of shelter for one individual experiencing homelessness.