In an effort to carry on Jeff’s generous spirit, we’ve created a site to honor his Personal Commandments and encourage all those who knew Jeff to consider supporting one of his favorite causes. Jeff cared deeply about the Shelter’s mission and with this site we can embrace Jeff’s work and carry on his legacy.
In 2016, Jeff Kaftan, a committed friend of the St. John’s Homeless Shelter, was taken from us by his heavenly Father.
Jeff lived his life true to his five Personal Commandments:
1. Live each day to its fullest
2. Devote yourself to other’s betterment
3. Never pass up an opportunity to help someone in need
4. Let your love of God, family and friends pour fourth
5. Perform acts of kindness whenever and where ever possible
A Lasting Legacy
Make a donation and all proceeds will benefit St. John’s Homeless Shelter in Jeff Kaftan’s name, creating lasting change for those who are homeless and at-risk in the Green Bay community.
Dollars raised in Jeff’s memory…
Remembering Jeff Kaftan